Background

Monday, June 13, 2011

HEB--GREAT Deal on Cereal

I found this deal on cereal by accident at HEB last night and thought a lot of you might want to take advantage of it.

HEB currently has a yellow in store coupon for $3.00 off 3 select Kellogg's Cereals (Frosted Flakes, Froot Loops, Corn Pops, and Apple Jacks). This yellow in store coupon expires on June 14th, so if you want to take advantage of this deal then you'll need to act fast.

There is a special promotion on select Kellogg's Cereals for $5.00 in Concession Cash with 4 codes. You can choose to receive a $5.00 prepaid debit card from Kellogg's when you enter 4 codes as well.

I was able to find MANY boxes of Kellogg's cereal that were marked with the specialty code.

Here's what I did:

Bought 12 boxes of Kellogg's Cereal $2.54 each
($30.48)
-used 4 yellow in store coupons for $3.00 off 3 Kellogg's cereal (found on shelf at HEB)
Final Price: $18.48

Every box I purchased had the special code in it (look for boxes that specifically advertise the $5.00 concession cash...should be on the bottom left corner of the box and on the entire back of the box). I was able to submit 12 codes...only allowed to do 8 per day, so had to do 4 of them today.

For every 4 codes I entered, I chose to have a $5.00 prepaid debit card mailed to me.

I'll be receiving $15.00 in debit cards over the next few weeks. When I factor that into the price I paid for cereal:

$18.48 - $15.00 = $3.48 (or just $0.29 a box)

That's what I call a GREAT deal on cereal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment