Background

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Finding Deals on Yogurt

I don't know about your family, but my family goes through yogurt very quickly. It seems like we are always running out of it. We don't see advertised sales on yogurt a whole lot, but I wanted to let you guys know how I buy my yogurt.

At Albertsons a single cup of Yoplait yogurt is regularly priced at $0.79. When I go shoppping at Albertsons, I ALWAYS look for the orange price reduced stickers. It seems like I find these on yogurt almost every time I am there. These stickers are for $0.50 off, taking the price of the single cups down to $0.29.

Combine the price reduced stickers with a manufacturer's coupon and you'll be able to get a GREAT deal!!

-use coupon for $0.40 off 6 Yoplait yogurt (found here) (will double)
-use coupon for $0.50 off 8 Yoplait yogurt (found here) (will double)

I also look for the price reduced stickers at HEB as well. I have found numerous individual cups of yogurt price reduced to just $0.10!!

I know a lot of people are leery about buying food that is on quick sale. I say check the expiration dates and figure out what your family will eat before it expires. You can save a lot of money this way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment