Background

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Albertsons Trip

I ran to Albertsons today to get some FREE milk from the Kellogg's cereal deal a couple of weeks ago. I bought everything pictured below and spent...



$0.50!! I had to do 2 separate transactions because Albertsons will only double/triple 4 like coupons per transaction.

Transaction 1:

1 gallon of milk $2.76
-used catalina coupon for FREE gallon of milk
Final Price: FREE

4 Dial Hand Soap $1.00
-used coupon for $0.35 off Dial Hand Soap (found in 3/13 RedPlum insert) (tripled)
Final Price: FREE

(Note...this week Albertsons has select Dial hand soap on sale BOGO. I walked down the aisle and found that the ones that were on BOGO were priced at $2.99, so with 2 coupons I'd end up spending $0.89 for 2. I walked around the Health and Beauty aisles and found a display of Dial hand soap on sale for $1.00. I went with the cheaper alternative. )

Transaction #2:

1 gallon milk $2.76
-used catalina coupon for FREE gallon of milk
Final Price: FREE

1 Dial Hand Soap $1.00
-used coupon for $0.35 off Dial Hand Soap (found in 3/13 RedPlum insert) (tripled)
Final Price: FREE

1 Yoplait Kids Yogurt (4 pack) $2.00
-had Albertsons coupon for $0.50 off because of quick sale
-used coupon for $0.50 off Yoplait Kids Yogurt (found in 3/6 SmartSource) (doubled)
Final Price: $0.50

No comments:

Post a Comment