Background

Friday, April 15, 2011

Albertsons--Deal on Easter Candy


I mentioned getting a good deal on Easter Candy at Walgreens last night. I know that our drugstores don't always have a large supply of sale items, and I also know that a lot of people don't shop at drugstores. You should be able to get a good deal on Snickers Creme Eggs at Albertsons this week.

Snickers Creme Egg on sale Buy one get one FREE (Again, I am not sure what these are priced at)
-use coupon for $1.00 off 2 Mars Easter Products (found in 3/20 and 4/10 RedPlum inserts)


It seems like these are regularly priced at $0.59 - $0.79 at Walgreens and CVS, so I am guessing they will be priced similarly at Albertsons. If so, you should be able to get some FREE candy to fill up Easter Baskets.

No comments:

Post a Comment