Background

Friday, April 15, 2011

Albertsons--Deal on Dial Hand Soap


I overlooked this deal last night, but I wanted to make you guys aware of it.

Dial Complete Hand Soap is on sale Buy one Get one Free this week at Albertsons. I am not sure what this is priced at.
-use coupon for $0.35 off one Dial Bar Pack or Dial Liquid Hand Soap (found in 3/13 RedPlum insert) (will triple)

Remember at Albertsons you should be able to use TWO of these coupons. Once both coupons are tripled, you will have a savings of $2.10 ON TOP of the BOGO sale. This should make for some inexpensive Hand Soap. I am down to my last few bottles of soap, so I'll definitely be taking advantage of this deal.

If you know what these are priced at, please leave a comment below.

Note...some newspapers did not receive the coupon for $0.35 off 1...instead they received a coupon for $1.00 off 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment