Background

Thursday, August 12, 2010

New Coupon to Go With Albertsons Weekly Ad


There's a new coupon available that will go along with a sale that Albertsons is having this week.

Rice A Roni or Pasta Roni Side Dishes $1.00
-use coupon for $1.00 off three Rice A Roni or Pasta Roni side dishes (found here)
Final Price: $2.00 for 3 boxes (or $0.67 each)

That might not seem like a GREAT deal, but I have a hard time finding coupons for these products. I know they aren't the healthiest, but I like keeping several boxes in my pantry for days when I don't feel like doing a lot of cooking...definitely cheaper and healthier than running out for fast food on days when you don't feel like cooking!

Note...It looks like there is a print limit of one coupon per computer on this coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment