Background

Thursday, August 12, 2010

FREE Right Guard Deodorant at CVS (Starting Sunday)


CVS is supposed to have their Right Guard deodorant on sale Buy one Get one FREE starting on Sunday, August 15th. Keep in mind that we won't know for sure if our local store is participating in this promotion until the ad comes out on Sunday, but so far every ad preview that I've seen matches with our local ad!

Right Guard Deodorant Buy one Get one FREE (with prices starting at $2.99)
-use coupon for $3.00 off two Right Guard deodorants (found here)
Final Price: 2 deodorants for FREE

(There is also a coupon for $1.50 off Right Guard found here)

I need a little help here...what do you call things of deodorant...tubes, bottles? Help me out! :)

2 comments:

  1. Good question. That's going to bother me now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always ask, "Do you need another 'thing' of deodorant?" Ha!

    ReplyDelete