Background

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Aaron!!

Today my sweet Aaron turned eight!! So many people have told me to treasure every moment when your kids are young because they grow up so fast. I was watching him today and trying to remember where all the time I went. I can clearly remember when he was just born...trying to keep up with a one year old and a newborn and thinking that I would never survive. Some days it took everything in me just to make it through the days...I'd get to the end of the day and fall into bed completely exhausted and overwhelmed. I look back and wish I could tell myself to take a deep breath and just enjoy those moments. For those of you with small children, enjoy them!! They truly are small for such a short period of time. Housework and laundry will always be there, but those sweet moments while your children are babies are over so quickly.

I am so proud of the little man Aaron is becoming. He has such integrity!! My prayer is that he grows up to be a man who loves and follows God in everything he does. Happy Birthday sweet Aaron...we are so very proud of you!!



My three little men: Josh (9), Aaron (8), and Jacob (3). By looking at this picture I bet you can you tell which one of my boys keeps me on my toes! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture of the boys ... so glad Aaron had a great birthday! The wall decoration behind Aaron's head almost looks like a little halo! He's an angel! And I know which one gives you a run for your money ... but look how happy he looks!! What a smile!

    ReplyDelete