Background

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Shopping Trip (May 4)

I ran to Target, CVS, Walgreens, and HEB this morning...the coupons for $4.00 off any Nivea Women's Body Wash were burning a hole in my coupon binder. :) I was down to my last bottle of body wash, and was just waiting for the right sale to stock back up. For those of you in a similar situation, this is the week to stock up on it!! I bought everything pictured below, and spent...



$10.74 (and $6.00 of that was for the chips) I ended up saving $113.39!! Oh, and I received a $5.00 Register Reward from Walgreens, and a $5.00 Extra Care Buck from CVS!!

What have you been able to do with your coupons this week?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all your tips. I posted my savings on my blog http://wendy-scrapsoflife.blogspot.com/2010/05/todays-shopping-trip.html - you make me look like a heavy spender, but I'm learning.

    ReplyDelete