Background

Monday, May 3, 2010

Michael's Deal


Not sure if any of you read the comments that other people post, so in case you don't I wanted to pass along this comment that Jaime made about Michael's:

"Thought I would also pass along another coupon deal I learned of--Michael's will accept just one of their coupons each day, but they will allow you to use a Hobby Lobby 40% off coupon too. So, you can use two coupons to get 40% off of two regular priced items in one transaction."

I have to admit that I haven't shopped at Michael's in quite a while. I have great ideas of scrapbooking and being crafty, but I don't have one ounce of creativity in me. :) And yes, I know that they have a lot of items that aren't necessarily for crafts. :)

There are more printable coupons for Michael's found here. Keep in mind that these coupons are only good from 5/2 - 5/8.

No comments:

Post a Comment