Background

Friday, April 2, 2010

A Swagbucks Birthday!!

My oldest son, Josh, is having a birthday at the beginning of next month, so my husband and I sat down last night to talk about what birthday presents we would buy him this year. We usually budget right around $50.00 for each of our kids' birthdays. About 6 months ago his Nintendo DS completely died, and we found out that it would cost quite a bit to fix it. He has been so good about not complaining about it, and sharing his brother's DS. We decided to go ahead and buy him a new one for his birthday...did I just say our birthday budget was $50.00 AND we were going to buy him a Nintendo DS in the same breath? Yes and yes. :) (and for those of you who know Josh, don't spill the secret :)

How, in the world are we doing this? SWAGBUCKS!! I know that I've mentioned it before, but I want you to know that it is a legitimate way to earn prizes/giftcards just by going about doing your normal Internet searches. I had earned enough Swagbucks to trade in for $60.00 in Amazon giftcards, so I was able to use that "FREE money" to help cut the cost of the DS...we paid around $55.00 for it.

For those of you interested in joining, just sign up below. You'll be given 30 Swagbucks just for joining. It takes 450 to trade in for 1 $5.00 Amazon gift card, but there are a lot of other prizes to trade in for as well!! It is completely free and SO easy to get started. If you sign up, don't forget to put the Swagbucks toolbar on your computer. Instead of typing in your normal web addresses, search for them through Swagbucks, and you'll start earning gift cards in NO TIME!!

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment