Background

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Great Coupon!

I thought I had posted this earlier, but I was looking through my posts and I didn't see it...so either I am completely blind or else I'm losing it a bit :)

Anyway, this is an older deal, but for those of you who didn't do this when it first came out, it is still available.

If you go to www.contadina.com and register on their site...there IS a spot to check that you don't want email from them, so you don't have to worry about junk email...you'll be able to print out a coupon for $0.75 off any 3 Contadina products. After the coupon prints, if you hit the back key a couple of times, you will be able to print this coupon out a second time. (Note, it will say that the webpage has expired, but continue to hit the back button...it will automatically reprint).

8 oz. cans of Contadina Tomato Sauce are priced at $0.38 at Wal-Mart (at least the last time I checked). If you buy 3 cans and use one $0.75 off coupon, you'll end up paying $0.39...or $0.13 a can...a GREAT stock up price!!

No comments:

Post a Comment