Background

Monday, April 26, 2010

FREE Shape Magazine Subscription

Rewards Gold is a company that will offer FREE magazine subscriptions several times throughout the year. They have an offer going right now where you can submit for a FREE 2 year subscription to Shape magazine...all you have to do is take a short survey about what yogurt you eat (kind of random, I know :) It took me about 3 minutes to fill out the survey plus shipping information...no billing information was asked at all!! After I filled in my information it said I should expect my first magazine in 6 to 8 weeks.

Would I normally buy Shape magazine? No, but I'll try it for FREE...plus I'm hoping that their might be some coupons inside the magazines. :)

If you are interested in signing up for this offer, go here. I would do this quickly, because these offers tend to go QUICKLY!!

Thanks Deal Seeking Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment