Background

Monday, April 26, 2010

Challenge Results (Week 3)

I was cleaning out my wallet (it was stuffed FULL of receipts), and I realized that the reason it was so full is because I never took out my receipts from last week...and that made me realize that I never posted the results of week three of my April challenge. For those of you who don't know what the challene was...I challenged myself to save more than ever with my family's grocery budget...goal was at least 50% each week. Here are last week's results (this was supposed to be posted on Wednesday...so almost a full week behind...sorry :)

Spent: $49.73

Saved: $145.37

That's a savings of about 75%!!

If you are just starting out, I would not set such a high goal...remember start small and watch it grow...shaving $5.00 off your weekly grocery budget doesn't seem like much, but over the course of a year, you'll have saved yourself $260!!

No comments:

Post a Comment