Background

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Coupon Confession

We have had quite a bit going on this week. My oldest son, Josh, turns 9 on Saturday, but we will be camping this weekend, so we decided to have a small birthday dinner for him tonight. I ran to Wal-Mart this morning to pick up some last minute items to decorate his birthday cake and some supplies for the camping trip. I got my three year old, Jacob, all buckled up and headed out to the store. I pulled into Wal-Mart and realized that I left my coupon binder at home!! UGH!! I debated going home, but with so much on my to do list, I decided to shop with...GASP...NO COUPONS!! I think that is the first time I've shopped without coupons since I got serious about couponing in December. It was definitely hard for me to pay full price. Luckily I had done most of my shopping earlier in the week, so I only had to pick up odds and ends and some produce. Those items sure do add up quickly though. So that is my confession...even an avid coupon shopper has days when she pays full price!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment