Background

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Weekly NEEDS Shopping Trip

I forgot to take a picture of my trip, so I'll just be listing what I purchased.

Milk (2 gallons)
4 loaves of Nature's Own Honey Wheat Bread
3 Green Bell Peppers (3 for $1.00)
Broccoli ($0.99/lb.)
Gala Apples ($0.99/lb.)
10 Kiwi (5 for $1.00)
10 lbs. Russet Potatoes
Bananas ($0.48/lb.)
Bartlett Pears ($0.77/lb.)

I was able to purchase everything for right around $13.00.

I will spend the remainder of our weekly grocery budget stocking up on items that are on sale. I am hoping for some GREAT sales when the new Albertsons and HEB ads come out tomorrow. If I don't see a lot of good sale items then I will save the remainder of my weekly budget to use later in the month.

1 comment:

  1. where did you find the peppers 3/$1, i must have missed it in the papers. would love to have some for stuffing and baking. tyvm

    ReplyDelete