Background

Monday, October 3, 2011

HEB--FREE Vicks Cough Drops and Ibuprofen

There is a great HEB coupon that I noticed when I was at HEB today.

The coupon states:

BUY: any Vicks Product
GET FREE: HEB Ibuprofen 24 ct

You can do the following deal to get two items completely FREE

Buy: Vicks Cough Drops (These are on the shelf of cold medicines at HEB...top shelf...very easy to miss if you aren't looking for them) $0.99
-use coupon for $1.00 off any Vicks Product (found in 10/2 Proctor and Gamble insert)
BUY: HEB Ibuprofen
-use HEB coupon for FREE Ibuprofen wyb Vicks

Final Cost: BOTH for FREE

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! Thank you so much for doing this and helping us newbie couponers. My town only has HEB and Walmart, so I love the info. I do have a question...When you show the match-ups you show the "Buy this...Get that Free" you also show coupons that match. Can you stack coupons with those deals? I thought the coupons in the store were usually "M"

    ReplyDelete