Background

Monday, October 3, 2011

HEB--Cover Girl Coupon Stack

Can you believe the high value Cover Girl coupon that was in yesterday's Proctor and Gamble insert? A coupon for $8.00 off 2 Cover Girl Face Products is almost unheard of. This coupon should get us free, or close to free, products at several different stores.

I was at HEB today and I noticed that there were HEB "B" coupons for $1.25 off Cover Girl products that can be stacked with the $8.00 off 2 manufacturer's coupon. This will DEFINITELY get you free cosmetics.

The HEB coupon expires tomorrow, October 4th, so you don't have much time to get in on this deal.

I thought that most people would be running to Wal-Mart to use this coupon, so I thought I'd check HEB out first. HEB has a great supply of Cover Girl products, so you should have no problem finding a wide assortment of products.

Oh, I thought I should also address this...Cover Girl Face Products include concealer, foundation, powder, and blush...mascara, eye shadow, and lip products are NOT included in this. Please use the coupon in the way it was intended.

One more thing, the $8.00 coupon does beep at the register. I handed this coupon to the cashier first and he had to manually enter it. He checked the products to make sure I had purchased the correct items and had no problem entering in the coupon amount...just wanted to give any new couponers a heads up that this will probably beep at HEB.

No comments:

Post a Comment