Background

Thursday, September 1, 2011

HEB--Aunt Jemima Deal


I went to HEB today and I noticed the following deal:

Buy:
Aunt Jemima Pancakes or French Toast ($2.18)
GET FREE:
Aunt Jemima Waffles

That sounded like a pretty good deal, but I didn't want to buy it until I looked around to see if I could find any coupons to combine with the sale.

Go here and you'll be able to print a coupon for $1.00 off any Aunt Jemima Frozen Pancake, Waffle, or French Toast Item. You'll need to watch a very short video (30 seconds), and then you'll be able to print your coupon.

$1.18 for 2 boxes of pancakes/waffles sounds like an awesome deal to me!

I was hurrying through the store, so I forgot to pick up one of the yellow in store coupons. I don't think there were any size exclusions on it, but please make sure to read the coupon before doing the above deal just in case I missed something.

No comments:

Post a Comment