Background

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Albertsons--Capri Sun $0.88!!


I went to Albertsons today to try to get some information about the coupon policy (more about that later), and I came across an AMAZING deal that I thought some of you might be interested in.

In the ad this week, it shows that Capri Sun is priced at $1.88. As I was walking through the store, I noticed a large display that said they were $0.88 with in store manufacturer's coupon. I seriously don't think I have ever seen them priced this low.

I went through the line and bought 5 of them. The cashier told me that there was no limit on the amount you could purchase in a single transaction, and she said that they had a lot of coupons for customers to use. Once she told me that I didn't hesitate to go back through the line and pick up several more.

My boys take juice boxes in their lunches every day, so I made sure to stock up today!!

If you regularly purchase these, then this is the time to buy. I would encourage you to head over to Albertsons and grab some Capri Suns while they are still available!! I love a great deal on items that I regularly have to purchase without coupons.

Side note...Sam's sells these with 4 boxes wrapped together, and I believe they are regularly priced between $7.50 and $8.00. If you buy 4 boxes at Albertsons right now, you'll only pay $3.52 (before tax)...over 50% savings!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. My kids love Capri Sun. I freeze them and use them as ice packs in their lunch everyday. They are good and slushy by lunch!

    ReplyDelete