Background

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Walgreens-Reach Toothbrush Deal


Walgreens has a Register Rewards deal this week for Listerine and Reach Toothbrushes/Floss:

Buy 2 for $6.00 and Receive a $2.00 Register Reward

I wasn't planning on doing this deal, but I changed my mind when I went to Walgreens today.

I went to the Walgreens across from HEB, and I found $2.00 peelie coupons on the Reach toothbrush twin packs.

The deal looks like this:

Buy 2 Reach Twin Packs $6.00

-use 2 peelie coupons for $2.00 off
Final Price: Pay $2.00 for 4 toothbrushes and receive a $2.00 Register Reward

(If you are starting out with Register Rewards then this deal is even better).

I was at Walgreens around 2:45 this afternoon, and they still had quite a few of the twin packs of toothbrushes with peelie coupons on them. I am guessing these will go quick, so if you are interested in this deal then I'd hurry over there. Hope you guys are able to find the same deal!

While you are at Walgreens you might consider doing this deal as well:

BUY 2 Colgate Total Toothpaste $6.00 and receive a $4.00 Register Reward

-use 2 coupons for $0.75 off Colgate Toothpaste (found in 5/1 SmartSource insert)
Final Price: Pay $4.50 and receive a $4.00 Register Reward

No comments:

Post a Comment