Background

Monday, May 9, 2011

Albertsons--$0.24 Hunt's Ketchup


I went to Albertsons this afternoon, and wanted to report a GREAT deal that I found.

I was planning on buying a couple bottles of Hunt's Ketchup. The ketchup was advertised in the circular for $1.25, using the $0.25 coupon that I posted about, it would cost just $0.50 a bottle. Well, this deal is even better.

Hunt's Ketchup was priced at $0.99
-use coupon for $0.25 (found here) (will triple)
Final Price: $0.24

Over the next couple of months we should be seeing a lot of sales on condiments, and hopefully some great coupons. I suggest stocking up when the price is low. Last year I bought enough ketchup/mustard to last us the whole year when I was able to get it dirt cheap. Don't go crazy and buy an exorbitant amount. Think about what your family will realistically use over the course of a year, and plan accordingly. Last summer I bought 15 bottles of ketchup, and we have 2 left, so I will be restocking ketchup when I find it on sale.

I am not sure how long this price is good for since it is an unadvertised sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment