Background

Monday, May 16, 2011

Just My Size--FREE at Wal-Mart

If you have the All You magazine you should be able to get a GREAT deal on Just My Size shirts.

In this month's All You magazine there is a coupon for $5.00 off Just My Size clothes. (Note, this is a plus size brand that Wal-Mart carries. Even if you are not plus size, this would still be a GREAT deal to do. You could purchase the items (FOR FREE) and donate them!)

I found several pieces of Just My Size clothes that would be a GREAT deal.

Solid Colored Tank Tops $5.00
(FREE after coupon)

Short Sleeved T-shirts $6.00
($1.00 after coupon)

Long Sleeve Button Down Shirt $5.00
(FREE after coupon)

Long Sleeve Turtle Neck Shirts $3.00
(FREE PLUS $2.00 OVERAGE!)

The long sleeve shirts were found on a center rack at Wal-Mart with a large $5.00 sign on it.

You could purchase the long sleeve turtle neck for $3.00
Purchase All You magazine $1.88
-use coupon for $5.00 off Just My Size
Final Price: FREE

Then you'll have an additional $5.00 coupon to do the deal with again if you want to. :)

I was at the Wal-Mart on Sherwood Way, and there wasn't a large selection of the $3.00 shirts, so if you are interested I'd go there soon. If you aren't able to find them, a FREE shirt is still a GREAT deal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment