Background

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

FREE Olay Soap!

I haven't posted over the past couple of days because one of my sons caught the stomach bug. He seems to be doing better, and I am praying that no one else in the family catches it.

I did receive an email from Melissa letting me know about a GREAT deal she found at Albertsons. (Please keep in mind that I have not verified this deal, but still wanted to point it out.)

She found Olay Bar Soap (2 pack)on sale for $2.00
-use coupon for $2.00 off Olay soap (found in 12/26 Proctor and Gamble insert)
Final Cost: FREE

Yea for FREE soap. I'm not sure how long this sale will last, but it is definitely something to keep your eye out for if you go to Albertsons.

Oh, and one note about the P&G coupons. There is fine print on the coupons that say you may only use 4 like coupons per transaction, so if you buy more than 4 of these you'll need to split your order into different transactions.

Thanks so much Melissa!

No comments:

Post a Comment