Background

Thursday, January 27, 2011

CVS Trip (January 27)

I have gone into CVS over the past couple of weeks trying to get my hands on some Wisk Detergent. I have a raincheck from when they were on sale several weeks ago. Of course they were still out of the type that I needed. Instead of just wasting a trip to CVS I decided to see what I could come up with on the spot. I purchased everything below, and spent...



$0.13 and saved $37.42. I also earned $3.99 in Extra Care Bucks.

Transaction #1:

2 Revlon Eye Shadows (Clearance for $2.07 each)
-used CVS coupon for $5.00 off 2 Revlon Cosmetics (Received from Price Scan Machine)
Final Price: FREE PLUS $0.86 Overage

1 Crest ProHealth Mouth Rinse (On sale for $3.99)
-used coupon for $1.00 off Crest Rinse (found in a tube of Crest Toothpaste I purchased several months ago)
Final Price: $2.99 (Plus this generated a $3.99 ECB)

1 Double Stuft Oreo Cakesters (Clearance for $0.99)
Final Price: $0.99
(I seriously could eat the whole box in one sitting. I had to use great restraint in only picking up one box. I am trying to lose some weight otherwise I would have cleared the store out. :)

2 boxes of Gold Emblem Crackers (Clearance for $0.49)
Final Price: $0.98

1 CVS Baby Wipes $0.99
-used CVS coupon for $1.00 off CVS wipes (Received from Price Scan Machine)
Final Price: FREE PLUS $0.01 overage

Payed with $4.00 Extra Care Buck from previous trip.

Final Price: $0.13 PLUS received $3.99 ECB

Transaction #2:

1 Crest ProHealth Mouth Rinse (on sale for $3.99)
-used coupon for $1.00 off Crest Rinse (found in tube of Crest toothpaste)
Final Price: $2.99 (Plus this generated a $3.99 ECB)

1 Bag of Cheetos ($0.99)

Payed with $3.99 ECB from Transaction #1

Final Price: $0.00 PLUS received $3.99 ECB

Did you guys find any good deals at CVS this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment