Background

Thursday, January 27, 2011

CVS Coupons


I ran to CVS today and was very happy with the CVS coupons that printed off for me when I scanned my card. I know that not everyone gets the same coupons, but I wanted to point out a couple of the GREAT ones that I got so you guys can be on the look out for the same thing.

CVS coupon for $1.00 off any CVS brand diaper wipe
-There are travel size CVS diaper wipes priced at $0.99, so FREE after coupon!!

Luckily I no longer have kids in diapers, but I don't think I'll ever stop buying diaper wipes to keep in my purse/car. I don't care how old your kids get, they still get grubby sticky hands/faces and diaper wipes are perfect for quick clean ups.

CVS coupon for $5.00 off any 2 Revlon Cosmetics
-There were a lot of Revlon cosmetics on sale for 75% off...just need to keep your eyes peeled for the 75% off stickers. There were many items that you could get for FREE, or close to it.
I bought two Revlon Cream to Powder Eye Shadow...regularly priced over $8.00 each, marked down to $2.07.
With coupon they were FREE, plus the coupon took off the whole $5.00, so I was able to get a little bit of overage as well! :)

Let me know if you get any GREAT coupons the next time you go into CVS.

No comments:

Post a Comment