Background

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Gerber Coupons

There are some new high value coupons available for baby food/formula at coupons.com.

Coupons include:

-$5.00 off any can of Enfagrow Formula

-$5.00 off Enfamil (Premium Newborn or Premium Infant)

-$1.00 off when you buy 3 2-packs of Gerber NatureSelect 2nd Foods Purees

-$1.00 when you buy 3 jars of Gerber NatureSelect 3rd Foods Purees

-Buy 2 4-packs of Gerber Yogurt Blends Get one FREE

-Buy 2 4-packs of Gerber Graduates Yogurt Blends Get one FREE

Go here
to print any of these coupons. (I found them under the "Foods" Category...on pages 5 and 6).

It's been about 3 years since I've had to buy any baby food, but I remember that it was pretty pricey. These coupons should make for some pretty good deals, especially when combined with a sale. If you find these on sale, I'd stock up...check expiration dates and stock up on what you'll need.

(When my youngest son was just a few weeks old, Target had an AMAZING sale on Gerber Baby food. I was able to get jars for $0.04 each after coupons. He wasn't anywhere close to being able to eat the food, but I bought enough jars to last him for his whole first year. I came home with bags and bags of food...I think my husband thought I was crazy. :) If you find a good sale, check the expiration dates and STOCK UP...you'll really be able to save big!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment