Background

Monday, November 29, 2010

Albertsons--Pillsbury Catalina Deal

While I was out this morning, I ran by Albertsons to see if they still had the Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls and Crescent Rolls on sale for $1.50. My friend, Shelli, had mentioned that she bought several tubes of Cinnamon and Crescent Rolls earlier and she received a Catalina Coupon at the checkout. I decided to see if this deal would work at our local Albertsons.

The Cinnamon Rolls were no longer priced at $1.50, but the Crescent Rolls were.

I bought:

6 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls ($1.50 each)
-used 3 coupons for $0.40 off 2 Crescent Rolls (found in 11/21 SmartSource insert and 11/14 General Mills insert) (doubled)
Final Price: $6.60

AND two Catalina Coupons printed for me:
-$1.00 off your next shopping order
-AND $3.00 off your next shopping order

Fine print on the coupon states:
Buy any Pillsury Refrigerated Crescents, Cookies, Sweet Rolls, Grands! Biscuits, Grands! Cinnamon Rolls, Pie Crusts, Dinner rolls, Loaves, Breadsticks or Pizza Crust between 11/29 and 12/26 and receive:

Buy 4 and get $1.00 Catalina Coupon
Buy 5 and get $2.00 Catalina Coupon
Buy 6 or more and get $3.00 Catalina Coupon

All items must be purchased in one shopping order. Limited to product in stock. No cash back.


I'm not sure why two Catalina Coupons printed for me. According to the fine print I should have received one $3.00 Catalina...oh well, I'm definitely not complaining. :) In my opinion this is an AWESOME deal. This Catalina deal will be going through December 26th, but I'm not sure how long the sale prices will last. Hopefully we'll see other GREAT prices on Pillsbury products over the next few weeks and we'll be able to stock up and really save with the Catalinas!

Thanks Shelli for giving me the heads up on this! :)

2 comments:

  1. You are just welcome!! We've been eating cinnamon rolls for breakfast all week, it seems! One more package left. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got both Catalinas yesterday afternoon, the $3 and the $1. thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete