Background

Monday, November 29, 2010

TARGET--Great Price on Tyson Chicken Nuggets

While I was at Target looking for FREE body wash, I came across another AWESOME deal!! The bags of Tyson Chicken Nuggets are price cut to $2.50 a bag...regularly priced around $5.00. In my opinion this is an amazing deal.

There is a coupon for $1.00 off Tyson Frozen Breaded Chicken that was found in the 10/10 SmartSource insert. If you have that coupon you'll be able to get a bag for only $1.50!! A definite GREAT deal.

I had already used my coupon, but I still picked up a couple of bags because it's hard to beat this price!

Please keep in mind that if you live in San Angelo our Target does not keep a large stock of food items, so if you are interested in this deal I'd head over there soon. If you find that they are sold out, you can always request a raincheck...as long as this isn't a "while supplies last" offer you should be able to get one. I didn't read the fine print on the sign to see if it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment