Background

Monday, November 15, 2010

Free, or Close to Free, Products

I have been a little behind on clipping coupons this past month...I seriously have stacks of inserts that I haven't had a chance to go through. This morning I sat down to flip through some of the inserts, and I wanted to point out some coupons that should get us FREE items!!

Coupon for $0.35 off Martha White Muffin Mix (found in 11/7 RedPlum insert)
This coupon will be tripled at Albertsons (so really worth $1.05)
I have seen many varieties of the Martha White Mixes priced under $1.00, so this coupon should easily get us this product for FREE!!
-There is also a coupon for $0.35 off Martha White Baking Mixes found here. You'll need to change the zip code to 90210 to find this coupon...then click on the Food Category. This coupon will also be tripled and should get you another FREE package at Albertsons!

Coupon for $0.50 off Yakisoba Noodles (found in 10/10 SmartSource insert)
These are regularly priced around $0.54 at Wal-Mart. Over the past few weeks, certain varieties have been on sale for $0.48 at HEB. I'm not sure what these are priced at Albertsons...probably quite a bit more, but remember that at Albertsons this coupon will be doubled, so will really take off $1.00.

Coupon for $1.00 off Single or Multi Packs of TicTacs (found in 10/3 RedPlum insert)
The single packs of TicTacs (found at the register) should be priced around $1.00, so you'll be able to get them for FREE. The last time I was at Wal-Mart, certain flavors were priced under $1.00 and other flavors were over $1.00, so it will vary.

Coupon for FREE or $1.00 off Single Roll of Marcal Small Steps, Towel, Bath Tissue, or Facial Tissues.
I have only found the Marcal Products sold at Albertsons. The single rolls are priced anywhere from $1.00 to $1.39 (I think), so should make for some inexpensive (or free) paper towels.

Let me know if you have found any other coupons that will get us FREE, or close to free, products.

My goal this week is to go through and organize all my coupons...I still have coupons in my coupon binder that expired in October...been a little behind lately! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment