Background

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Coupon for Eggs!!

I just went to print the coupon for $0.50 off Lean Pockets that I posted about yesterday, and I found a GREAT new coupon that is also available from Smartsource!! This coupon is pretty rare, so if you are interested I'd print it while it's available.

The coupon is for $0.55 off 2 one dozen cartons of eggs. It does not specify what brand you have to buy, so I'm thinking this will make for a GREAT deal!!

Albertsons seems to put their eggs on sale for $0.79 every few weeks, so if we wait for a sale and use this coupon we'll be able to:

Buy 2 eggs @ $0.79 ($1.58)
-minus $0.55 off 2 coupon
Final Price: $1.03 for 2 dozen eggs (or $0.52 each)

This is a GREAT price, now all we need to do is print the coupon and hold onto it until the eggs go on sale. :) Don't wait to print the coupon because chances are this coupon will not be available for long! The coupon that I printed had an expiration date of 12/17, so plenty of time to wait for eggs to go on sale again!

Go here to print this coupon.

1 comment:

  1. Walmart has their eggs on sale for $0.65 right now. I had a BOGO coupon that i used with this sale.

    ReplyDelete