Background

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Target--School Supply Clearance

I ran into Target (in San Angelo) this morning to see if I could find any good deals, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that their school supplies were all marked down 75% off!! I bought everything pictured below, and spent...



$2.08!

I bought:
17 one subject notebooks
10 packages of loose leaf paper
2 rulers
2 compasses
2 protractor sets

I am putting items back for next year (or for in the middle of this year when the teachers send home notes saying they need more items :) If you have any children in school, or ones that will be in school soon, it would be a good time for you to go stock up on items that you'll need for next year. I spent less for everything I bought today than for 1 compass at regular price.

Note...I was at Target around noon today, and they had a TON of notebooks, folders, loose leaf paper, rulers left...not a lot of binders, pencils, pens, etc. With the prices as low as they are I don't think the items will last very long, so if you are interested it might be worth it for you to make a trip over there today.

No comments:

Post a Comment