Background

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Albertsons--TWO FREE Bottles of Gain Dish Washing Detergent

I sure hope you haven't used all of your coupons for $1.00 off Gain Dish Washing Soap (found in 8/29 Proctor and Gamble insert)! I was tempted to use them to get a FREE bottle of Dish Soap at Wal-Mart, but I'm glad I waited because this week you can use one coupon to get TWO FREE bottles at Albertsons.

Buy 2 Gain Dish Soaps $0.99 each (on sale Buy one Get one FREE)
-use 1 coupon for $1.00 off Gain Dish Soap (found in 8/29 Proctor and Gamble insert)
Final Cost: 2 for FREE!!

This coupon will beep since it is $0.01 more than the purchase amount. Your cashier will need to manually enter in the coupon with a value of $0.99.

More Albertsons deals to come...I'm just starting to work on the ad/coupon match up now!

No comments:

Post a Comment