Background

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Albertsons--Possibly FREE Starburst Candy



While I was doing the ad/coupon match ups, I came across this GREAT coupon that I forgot to include in the Albertsons ad matchup.

There's a coupon for Buy one Starburst Gummibursts Pouch Get one Free (found here)(I found this using zip code 30303...what my computer is always set on, so if it doesn't show up with your zip code you might try to change it.)

In Albertsons ad, it says select Nestle, Skittles, and Starburst Individual candies are on sale this week for Buy one Get one FREE. IF Starburst Gummibursts are included in this sale, then you should be able to use this coupon and get TWO FREE packages of Starburst Gummies!!

If you are interested in printing this coupon then I'd go ahead and print it now because I don't think it will last very long!
I love any sort of fruity candy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment