Background

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Target--Clearance Items

I ran to Target this morning to pick up a few things, and I wanted to let you know about some GREAT clearance items that I noticed.

Towards the back of the store (near the toys) there is a large shelf along the back wall with all sorts of summer lawn care items for sale...weed killer, ant/roach killer, water hoses, flower pots, etc. I didn't look too closely at everything, but did notice that there was a pretty large supply of merchandise. The signs said 30% off, but I did notice several items were marked 50% off...a GREAT deal if you need any of those things.

I also noticed several frozen food items that were clearanced...you'll kind of have to sort through things and look for products with stickers on them since they aren't clearly labeled. The things I noticed:

El Monterey Taquitos
TGIFridays Quesadillas
TGIFridays Mozzarella Sticks
Lean Pockets (only select varieties)
Green Giant Just for One Vegetables
Green Giant Frozen Veggies (I only noticed the corn clearance priced, but there might be other veggies included)
Egg Rolls (not sure of the brand)
Lactaid Milk

I'm sure there were more, but those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head. Most of the items I saw were 50% off.

I can't find any coupons to go along with these deals, but at 50% off they are still pretty great deals. Let me know if you see any other GREAT clearance finds at Target!

Also, please keep in mind that I found these at Target in San Angelo, TX. Not all stores place items on clearance at the same time, so you might not find these at other stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment