Background

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

AWESOME Coupon for HEB Meal Deal

I just found an AWESOME coupon that goes great with this week's Meal Deal at HEB.

BUY:
2 Ball Park Beef, Cheese, or White Turkey Franks
GET FREE:
Hormel No Beans Chili
HEB Dip
HEB Potato Chips
HEB Soft Drink (2 liter)
Hill Country Fare Relish

There's a new coupon available on Facebook for $2.00 off ONE Ball Park product. This is the highest value coupon I have ever seen for Ball Park products, and the great thing about this coupon is that you can print it off TWICE. You'll need to go here and fill out your email address. Within seconds you should receive an email with a link to your coupon.

I know people have had issues with certain Internet coupons not scanning and/or being accepted at HEB. The supervisor at HEB assured me that all legitimate internet coupons (with bar codes, expiration dates, mailing info) will be accepted. I don't know if this coupon is one of the ones that will cause problems, but if it does explain to your cashier that it should be accepted. If the cashier refuses, ask to speak to the manager.

Do any of you know how much the BallPark Franks are at HEB? I really think that with these coupons, this should make for an AWESOME deal!!

2 comments:

  1. 2.78 at my HEB and the coupons worked perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary! That's a pretty great deal with the coupons, and I'm glad that you didn't have any issues with them. You spent $1.56 for two packages of hot dogs and all the free stuff!! GREAT JOB!! I'll probably head over to HEB tonight or tomorrow to get this deal as well. Hoping they are priced the same (or cheaper :) at our HEB.

    ReplyDelete