Background

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Another Deal at HEB

While I was at HEB pricing the Ball Park franks, I also ran over to the frozen foods to price the Tyson Chicken products that are buy one get the second one free. Anytizers, Chicken Nuggets, Chicken Strips, Chicken Patties, Chicken Fries were all included in this sale. They were all priced at $2.50...so with the in store coupon, only $1.25 per box. I don't know of any manufacturer's coupons that you could also use, but I still think this is a pretty great deal.

I was standing in the store debating whether or not to stock up on some boxes, and I realized that if we go to any fast food restaurant each Kid's Meal is typically $3.00 or $4.00. When I realized that I could buy 3 boxes for the price of one Kid's Meal I threw several of them into my shopping cart.

No comments:

Post a Comment