Background

Friday, July 2, 2010

Shopping Trip--Rain Check

I have not been BIG grocery shopping in several weeks. I ran into Wal-Mart earlier in the week to take advantage of FREE diaper wipes and cat food, but didn't pick up food staples for my family. We used the last of our milk and fresh fruit this morning at breakfast, so I REALLY need to get to the store.

I sat down to make a list and sort through my coupons, and now it is pouring down rain!! I am not going to even attempt to get out with three kiddos while it's raining. I LOVE the rain, but there's nothing nice about taking three kids in and out of the car and loading and unloading groceries in the rain.

I was looking forward to trying to spot some GREAT deals that I could report back to you, but looks like we'll all have to wait! I think I'll take all the kids and go sit on the porch to watch the rain...a good excuse for a quiet afternoon and maybe a movie with the kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment