Background

Monday, June 28, 2010

Wal-Mart Trip (June 28)

I ran to Wal-Mart today to pick up a few items. I got everything pictured below for...



FREE!! That's right...everything in the picture was completely FREE.

You can't really tell what all is in the picture. I bought:

17 bags of Purina Cat Food
13 containers of Pampers Diaper Wipes
1 bottle of Suave Shampoo
3 bottles of Nivea Men's Body Wash

All for FREE!! I also picked up a couple of loaves of bread and 9 small jars of tomato sauce that didn't make it into the picture. My grand total for everything was $1.12. I saved more than $75.00!!

Last week I didn't do much shopping...only going out for bread, milk, and fresh fruit and veggies. I have such a good stockpile of food that I didn't really need anything. I didn't see any really GREAT sales, so I decided to take a break from shopping. I have to admit that it felt good to go back into the store today and watch my total go down, down, down when the cashier was scanning my coupons!! I love saving money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment