Background

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mail!!

How has your mail been looking lately? It seems like the last few days I've received more free samples and coupons than anything. I meant to take a picture of my mail today, but I got busy doing other things. The last week I've received:

-FREE magazines (Islands, Shape, Women's Health, OK, Martha Stewart Living..no I don't read all of these magazines, but I still signed up for FREE year subsciptions because a lot of times I'll find great coupons in them...it's costing me nothing to have these mailed to my house and I'm getting FREE coupons!)
-coupon for FREE Suave Shampoo
-coupon for FREE Red Gold Tomatoes (from emailing them)
-2 coupons for $0.50 off two Red Gold Tomatoes (from emailing them)
-2 coupons for $0.50 off any Dannon product (from emailing them)
-sample of Crystal Light mixes
-3 coupons for $2.00 off Crystal Light mixes
-sample of Playtex
-sample of Special K bars (with coupons)
-10 coupons for $2.00 off Pampers Wipes (I won a giveaway...got coupons that made for FREE wipes)

And the best...a check for $20.00 from Olay from a rebate...I only spent a couple of dollars after coupons, and received $20.00 for buying products that I already use!! A GREAT DEAL!!

Have you found any great finds in your mail lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment