Background

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Coupon for Red Barn By the Slice Pizza


There is a high value coupon available at smartsource.com for $2.00 off Red Baron By the Slice Pizza. I have to say that I am usually not a fan of pizza that has been microwaved, but I tried this pizza a couple of weeks ago, and was very surprised at how good it was.
These are supposed to be priced at $2.50 at Target, so after coupon you'll only pay $0.50!! I have not had a chance to price these at the Target in San Angelo to confirm that they are priced at $2.50 here. I do know that the last time I was at Wal-Mart, they were priced around $2.98, so $0.98 after coupon...still a GREAT deal!!
Go here if you are interested in printing this coupon. This is a VERY high value coupon for pizza, so I wouldn't be surprised if it reaches the print limit quickly, so hurry if you are interested.

There was also a "Try me Free" Mail in Rebate for this product in the 4/25 SmartSource insert. If you saved this rebate, you can submit for it and make a little money back on this pizza as well. Pay $0.50 for pizza at Target, but then send in for the rebate and get reimbursed $2.50..a nice $2.00 money maker!!
Thanks My Frugal Adventures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment