Background

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

FREE Flashlight!!

I am just now looking through all the ads that came with the Sunday newspaper, and wanted to point out one that I'm sure a lot of you missed. I usually save the Walgreens, CVS, and Target ads and throw the rest of them out without even looking at them, but I found a GREAT deal in one of the other ads!!

Harbor Freight Tools has a coupon on the front page of their ad for a FREE 3 1/2 inch Super Bright Nine LED Aluminum Flashlight. The coupon says NO PURCHASE REQUIRED. That means that you should be able to take the coupon into the store, grab a flashlight, go through the checkout line and pay absolutely NOTHING.

I don't know about your kids, but my boys think that it's great to play with flashlights when they go to sleep at night. I've never been to Harbor Freight Tools, but I'm thinking that I might go there to take advantage of this deal. I might put this flashlight back for a stocking stuffer at Christmas. It's never too early to start Christmas shopping!!

1 comment:

  1. You will like this store, Lucrecia. We used to go in with Brian and it was fun to look around. It's a great place to find birthday presents for Dad or Father's Day presents, too/Christmas! The boys will love it.

    ReplyDelete