Background

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

FREE Potty Training Kit


Pampers is offering up a GREAT potty training kit for those of you who are about to begin the joys of potty training!! I am SO glad that all three of my boys are now potty trained!! If you are just starting out, my advice is to wait until your child is ready...and on those days that you think your child will NEVER get it, remind yourself that at one time or another everyone gets it!! My niece potty trained herself in about a day, but for the rest of us, we have potty training horror stories that will make you laugh several months after your child is potty trained...I promise! :)

The potty training kit includes:
• A free sample of Easy Ups Trainers
• High-value coupons
• Fun stickers & coloring pages
• Step-by-step potty training tips
• Potty Progress Chart
• Dora or Diego training trophy

Go here to request this kit.

Thanks Mojo Savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment