Background

Monday, June 21, 2010

FREE Breakfast Sandwich at Whataburger Tomorrow!!



I received an email this morning from Whataburger about this GREAT FREE ITEM!! I am all about FREE!! Tomorrow (June 22nd) from 7:00 to 10:00 a.m. you can receive a FREE Bacon or Sausage Breakfast on a Bun at Whataburger. You can even add Jalapenos and Picante to it for FREE. If you want more information about this FREEBIE, go here.

For those of you in San Angelo, I called the Whataburger store on Knickerbocker to ask if they were participating. The lady I talked to said that they were, but that you would need a coupon to receive your free sandwich. I told her that I received a newsletter from Whataburger and that there was no mention of a coupon, or a place to even print a coupon. She said that if you printed off the ad from the computer that it should work as well. So if you are interested in this deal, print off the ad from the above link and you should be able to get yourself a FREE breakfast sandwich...with no other purchase necessary.

I'm hoping that they will honor this. We'll just have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment