Background

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

FREE Item at CVS


Do you guys ever read the emails that are sent out from CVS? I used to not even open up emails that were sent to me from companies, but if you aren't reading CVS emails you are definitely missing out on some GREAT deals!! It seems like every two to three weeks I receive an email from CVS with a high value coupon in it. Most of the times these coupons are for $4.00 off a $20.00 purchase or for $5.00 off a $25.00 purchase. I just received an email from them with a coupon for a completely FREE product...Choose between CVS/pharmacy Antibacterial Most Wipes (Travel Pack 20 ct.) or CVS/pharmacy Brand Moist Shave Cream.
One important thing to note, I believe that the bar code on these coupons links back to your Extra Care Card, so it should only work for the person it was emailed to!

No comments:

Post a Comment