Background

Friday, June 25, 2010

Cow Appreciation Day


Just a heads up for you. Chick-fil-a has a Cow Appreciation Day every year. It's coming up on July 9th. If you go to their stores dressed as a cow you get a FREE meal!! Okay, I am sure that a lot of you are thinking, "Are you serious? You expect me to dress up like a cow?" I have to say that I made everyone in our house dress up last year, and my husband even reluctantly did it. I had everyone put on black shirts and taped white shapes on them to look like a cow. I made the kids hold a cardboard sign that said Eat More Chikin. Took no time at all and everyone in my family got a free combo meal...easily a $25 value!! (Actually I took the boys there for lunch by myself, so we got TWO free meals that day. :) To read more about Cow Appreciation Day, go here. Also, for those of you who think you would never in a million years do this, last year they gave away a free chicken sandwich if you came with a little bit of cow inspired fashion. I saw several people get free sandwiches just for bringing a bandana that had cow print on it. I'm not sure if they will do that this year as well, but you never know. My whole family LOVES Chick-fil-a!!
I'll try to post a reminder about this as we get closer to July 9th.

No comments:

Post a Comment