Background

Friday, March 19, 2010

Target Deal (March 19)

I went to Target with one of my friends today. I went to help her sort through coupons and find some great deals, and of course I left with a couple deals of my own :) I bought everything pictured below, and spent...


$2.03!!

If you have similar coupons, you can do it too!!

2 Gillette Clinical Strength Deodorants ($1.79 each)
-Used coupon for $4 off 2 Gillette body washes or deodorants
Final Cost: FREE plus $0.42 in overage

2 Bottles of Gillette Body Wash ($3.54 each)
-Used 2 coupons for Buy Gillette deodorant get Gillette body wash free
Final Cost: FREE

2 boxes of Kellogg's Fruit Snacks ($1.88 each)
-Used 2 coupons for $1 off Kellogg's fruit snacks
Final Cost: $1.76 ($0.88 each)

1 10 pack of Hi-C Juice Boxes ($1.69 each)
-Used coupon for $1 off Juice Boxes when you purchase 2 boxes of Kellogg's fruit snacks
Final Cost: $0.69

I bought everything pictured above, for about the same price that I would have spent on one box of fruit snacks before coupons. Look through your coupons and see if you can do any similar deals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment