Background

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Target--Inexpensive Spaghetti Dinner!


Go here to print a coupon for $1.00 off the purchase of both Market Pantry Pasta Sauce and Dry Pasta.

Market Pantry Pasta Sauce on sale for $1.00
Market Pantry Spaghetti Noodles on sale for $0.99
-use coupon for $1.00 off two
Final Price: $0.99 for both items (around $0.50 each)

This will make for a VERY inexpensive meal for your family. You will be able to print this coupon off twice per computer.

While you are printing off this coupon, you might also want to print a coupon for $0.50 off any Target Cafe item. I love having these coupons on hand when I am shopping with my kids.

Thanks Totally Target!

2 comments:

  1. When I went to the Target in San Angelo on Monday, they were out of the sauce and substituting another brand instead of the Market Pantry. There was a sign up so I don’t know if they will be receiving anymore sauce before the sale is over or not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went this morning around 8:30 and they had the Market Pantry Sauce. I bought 2 of them and there were still a lot left on the shelf.

    ReplyDelete