Background

Thursday, September 8, 2011

CVS Shopping Trip (September 8)


I had $2.00 Extra Care Bucks that were about to expire at CVS, so I decided to make my weekly trip to CVS and see if I could find a way to roll my ECBs. I purchased everything above and spent $0.62 and I earned $1.99 Extra Care Bucks.

2 Ritz Munchables $1.00 each (These were included in the summer clearance. They are going to expire soon, so they marked them down)
-used 2 coupons for $1.00 off Ritz Munchables (found here)
Final Price: FREE

1 Milky Way Candy Bar $0.79
-used CVS coupon for FREE Milky Way or Dove Candy Bar (received when I scanned my Extra Care Card at the price scanner)
Final Price: FREE

1 Carefree $1.00
-used coupon for $0.50 off Carefree product (found in 8/21 SmartSource insert)
Final Price: $0.50 and I received a $1.00 ECB

1 Hershey's Air Delight Candy Bar $0.99
Final Price: $0.99 and I received a $0.99 ECB

1 M&M Candy $1.00 (Found in summer clearance. Did you know that these are regularly priced at $3.99...WHAT? My youngest son loves playing with these whenever we go to the store, but I always tell him that they are too expensive. I thought I'd surprise him with one today.)
Final Price: $1.00

I paid with $2.00 ECB, bringing my total down to $0.62, and I received $1.99 in ECBs.

No comments:

Post a Comment