Background

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Managing His Money Facebook Page



I have to admit that I have a terrible time using computers. It seems like if something can go wrong, it will go wrong when I am using it. :)



That being said, I have been asked by several people if this blog has a Facebook page that will allow people to be updated every time there is a new post.



I decided to sit down last night and try to start one. What would probably take a normal person a few minutes took me forever...but I think I might have figured it out.



If you want to "Like" Managing His Money on Facebook, you should be able to go here to do that.



Please bear with me while I am figuring all of this out...and if you have any hints/advice I would love any help I can get.



My goal is for the Facebook page to update you to new posts that I do, but I would LOVE if you would also share any deals that you come across while you are out shopping. It is impossible for one person to find all the deals, but if we all work together we should be able to score even more awesome sales!



Thanks so much for bearing with me, and please let me know if the above link works or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment